Fire completely destroyed a mobile home on Estates Drive this Sunday.
No one was injured in the Dec. 11 blaze, which firefighters suspect was sparked by an short circuit.
The homeowner was out running errands when neighbours phoned for firefighters after seeing black smoke and flames rising from the home two doors down.
“It’s a total loss,” said Fire Chief Jim Daigneault. “When trailers start to burn, they tend to burn very, very quickly.”
Flames were already pouring out of every window in the home when the firefighters arrived, said Daigneault.
“If there’s a good thing about it, nobody got hurt,” he said.